Monday 16 January 2012

SLL Poses

Some days ago, Miss Ludmila Larnia had taken some photos for her poses, and I was lucky enough to be one of the models that she had chosen. It was really a huge honor to be working with her as she was such a very professional and delightful photographer. She sent me the photos she had done of me, and they were all very awesome. Check out her studio at SLL. She has some very good poses there.

SLL POSES - SO WHAT

SLL POSE - SO WHAT

SLL POSES - SO SAD

SLL POSE - SO SAD

SLL POSES - SO SEXY

SLL POSE - SO SEXY

SLL POSES - MY LAST LOOK

SLL POSE - MY LAST LOOK

2 comments:

  1. Luc, you are a amaizing model.
    I love work with u!
    Hope we can do many works toguether.
    xoxo
    Lud ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were awesome to work with too. :D
      I hope we can work together again more in the future.

      Delete