Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hunting and gathering

Aside from the Womenstuff hunt, PeKaS Designs is also participating in numerous others. I don't know about you, but I personally love stores that scatter great quality hunt gifts around their grounds!


This cute little number is for the FebruaLicious Hunt and as soon as I saw the picture of this dress on the hunt board, I knew I had to have it.  The bold yet pretty patterning on it's top and the bowtie that graces the neckline just speaks to the girly girl in me.



The prize for the Shattered Heart hunt is a mini dress that is sure to leave a trail of just that in your wake. The glimmery material and flared sleeves make this mini dress perfect for night outs at the club.



From urban designs, we move to something more old fashioned. The hunt prize for The Beauty and The Beast Hunt makes me want to revisit my days rp-ing as a tavern wench.

So what are you waiting for? Hurry down to PeKaS Designs as both the FebruaLicious Hunt and the Shattered Heart Hunt ends on the 29th and The Beauty and The Beast Hunt ends on the 3rd of March. The good news is that PeKaS Designs will be participating in more hunts in the coming month so you can guess where I'll be.

And oh, you didn't hear it from me, but I thought I saw an old hunt gift hanging around somewhere in the store. Snap that up too, before it's gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment