Friday 9 March 2012

Spring synonym

Spring, light and airy and fun. If we had the four seasons where I come from I think Spring would be my favourite just for it's name alone. In the spirit of that name, I found myself bouncing to VoguE and was excited to see that they were releasing a Spring line.

 

The first of their new releases is the Allium dress. This amazing little piece actually made me squee out loud the first time I saw it. The main reason being was that it came in such eye popping colours. You have to go to the store and see if for yourself. The mix of bold colours and prints simply screams Spring.


Next comes the Daisy dress, which is simply a dream with it's light fluttery skirt. I simply adore the jacket as well. The see through, light material brings in just the right amout of sexiness and is perfect for those cool spring days as well.


And if those dresses aren't enough to tempt you, here's another reason to hop to the store. The Isa gown is free to all group members, though I'd suggest you'd go and grab it quick because VoguE's group gifts are only out for a limited period of time. And if you're not already a member, what are you waiting for? Go on, join up, you'll be one of the first to find out about new releases.

Personally, I can't wait for the next weekend release from VoguE. It's just one of the things that have me bouncing.

Shopping list:
VoguE: Allium Dress (shown in Ruby)
VoguE: Daisy Dress (shown in Olive)
VoguE: Isa Gown (March group gift, 0L)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment