Tuesday 20 March 2012

Some purchases

Just my luck to get sick during the last few days of Fashion for Life and the start of assignment season for RL school. Joy. I did have time though, between doing readings and sounding like I was trying to cough my lungs out, to scoop up a few more things from Fashion For Life. Of course there's always time for shopping. :P


Dress: + eX + Gothic Lolita Coat dress
Shoes: Lapointe and Bastchild. Simone ankle boots
Skin: Aleida. MeiMei Skin (hunt item 1L)
Makeup: [mock] Stormcage (eye shadow only. Gatcha item 20 L)


Dress: *VoguE* Strelitzia FFL Limited Edition
Makeup: [mock] Time Vortex (Gatcha item 20 L)

Oh and in my quest to get all those yummy eyeshadow colors from Mock, I got two extra Stormcage shadows, so if anyone wants them feel free to jump into my IM box or send me and NC. First come first served. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment