Thursday 15 March 2012

Step into the past.

You would think that with a worthwhile cause and a whopping ten sims of shopping, I'd be one of the first in line to the Fashion for Life sims. Sadly, that was not the case, though I'm pretty happy to have managed some exploring today. It's a start at least, and since I have a habit of being a little tardy, I decided to start in the Past.


Another reason for choosing that era to start in was because the Momentum sim is home to one of my favourite stores. The Sensuality White outfit is one of two donation items from PeKaS designs. I immediately liked the well made criss crossing ties that hold the skirt together. The whole outfit is sexy but not in an over the top way and as always inspires me to do some rping. It went great with the Domenica hair from EMO-tions which was also another insta-buy for me. 


Hunts and Gatchas are another fun aspect of Fashion for Life. I didn't expect to get hooked onto gatchas so quickly until I laid eyes on the one belonging to Plastik. The Soul Ink Reloaded eye tattoos comes in many variations and I found that I couldn't stop at just one.  

And speaking of eyes, the pair I'm wearing in the picture is the hunt gift from Vanity Flair. Luc thinks they look scary, which is my cue to wear them for a while.

Donate! Donate! Donate!
PeKaS Designs - Sensuality White (250 L. Donation item)
EMO-tions - Domenica hair fatpack (300 L. Donation item)
Plastik - Soul Ink Reloaded // Steim (50 L. Gatcha)
Vanity Flair - Sonata Volta (79 L. Hunt item) 



No comments:

Post a Comment