Monday 21 May 2012

New Releases


Delirium Style - Kuralisa (325 L)

Another new release, another few minutes of squee-age. This cute new romper outfit from Delirium Style is set to be a staple in my closet for the season. Aside from it's playful design and cool pastel colors, the thing I like most about this outfit is that it comes with many choices of alpha layers. If you're using a viewer which allows you to stack on layers, then you might want to use the ones for the boot and mesh romper at the same time. Or if you use a 'one alpha layer only at a time' viewer the outfit also includes a layer for boots and mesh romper.

So everyone wins.  

The Kuralisa mesh rompers come in singles as well. Six great designs to choose from at 150 L each. The boots from the outfit are sold as singles as well, in eight different colors. These Summer boots (120 L) are unisex as well, so go ahead and get them...stomp around in those summer puddles in matching footwear with your significant other. 


Onto the next New Release of this blog post. Unique Megastore has expanded on it's Ethnic Skin line with the release of the American Couple. I was lucky enough to be able to bring to you the American Woman. Being a lot, a bit of a skin junkie, I was very pleased to add this sweet, fresh face to my collection. I simply adored the cream complexion as well, and it wasn't too pale or too tanned for my tastes.

Each makeup pack comes with four skins, normal or sexy breasts with hairbases for both variations. You will also get a bald hair base, eyes, and tattoo layers for freckles, pubic hair and sexy breasts. In the picture above, I'm wearing makeup 01 skin with freckles and the Dream eyes that come with. In my opinion the eyes are gorgeous and go perfectly with this skinline.  




And here's a look at all 12 of the makeups available from the American Woman release. I love the fact that there was a lot of variation in the selection provided. From playful to sultry to simple casual daywear you can't really go wrong with this new release from Unique. I was simply dazzled by the glossiness of the lip colours and the vibrancy of the eyeshadows that I could not choose a single makeup colour to call my favourite.

For those of you who have always wanted to try the 'open mouth' look, I would suggest getting the final two makeups of this skinline. The lips are only slightly parted and the showing of teeth very subtle, all in all I thought it was very well done.

Unique Megastore - American Woman (1499 L single makeup pack. 3499 L fatpack)






No comments:

Post a Comment