Monday 24 September 2012

Chasing the Storm

If I could name one store that I'd frequently visit and buy stuff from, it would be most likely [LH].

I'm actually aiming to buy the whole store. :|

I've already got a few stuff from there that I've shown in Maniera magazine in the Roleplay issue, and a review copy that I've written in InWorld magazine. I've bought some very cool items from there, even before I started my job as a writer, and still [LH] continue to showcase products that, when I look at, seem to call out to me to buy them. I will maybe blog those items later, but for now, check out my brand spanking new air ship! Yeeeeaaaah, that one's not from [LH]... but the dragon armor I'm wearing is! The airship is from Escapades Store and Loki Mesh Clothing.

You know, speaking of Loki, I should get back to Tabby. We're still on that Loki/Natasha plot line we're RP-ing on. :P


Airship - Escapades Store and Loki Mesh Clothing Hydra Class Mesh Airship 4.1
Armor - [LH] Hero Set: Azaire Dragonlord







Oh yeah, before I forgot. I made a Tumblr account. Check it out and subscribe please? *puppy dog eyes* Also, add me on facebook and twitter. Would love to hear updates from you too. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment