Tuesday 25 September 2012

On the Racetrack

Yes. Another one. Because I'm an [LH] addict. :P

The motorcycle is a promotional copy from [sau]. You should go check out their bikes at the marketplace or in world.

You'll drool.

I know I did.

Which is why I could not resist getting myself one (this time, the Hayabusa one, aside from this Shinobi one that the owner was so generous to share). I featured it on the upcoming issue of InWorld magazine in the section, Toys for the Boys, so don't forget to read that one when it comes out.

Motorcycle - [sau] Shinobi (blue) 
 Dogtag - [MANDALA] Shamira Dog tag necklace 
Boots - *DL* Baggers Men's (MESH heavy grunge boots) 
Power Arms - [LH] Banded Power Arms 
Long Coat - [LH] Outlaw Mesh Coats 




2 comments:

  1. Ok Seriously, LH? and no link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. Just saw your comment. Sorry about that, dude. I was in a hurry when I posted this and I did kept reminding myself of posting the links later but I always forget. I did, however, post the link in one of my more recent post, Two Steps From Hell. Anyway, here's the surl:
      http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ave%20Maria/114/37/488

      Delete