Sunday 23 September 2012

Of Gor

Earlier this week, I had been recommended and accepted into Metaverse Tribune as one of their writers (SL Sports) and also had been placed in the Editor-In-Chief position for OI magazine, respectively. Both are huge honors but comes with it are responsibilities that I think are going to put more pressure on both SL and RL. I will try to do my best to juggle everything accordingly especially since I work for 4 other publications, handle a managerial position at DS, and maintain a blog. The 16 hours of RL work to do 6 days a week takes its toll too. So, if I'll do things inch by inch at a time, I do apologize for moving at a slow pace. However, I am very excited that I did get in to those positions. I can't wait to get rolling, and as soon as I do some organizing (Tabby doesn't want me to get a secretary or an assistant), I'll get things running smoothly.

For now, check out Egoisme's Gorean Master throne. It has 7 master animations and 15 slave ones. Also, this might be a little late, but check out ICON magazine's September issue. I wrote there about City of Temos, an RP Gor sim. If you might notice at the 5th paragraph, it can get a bit confusing. That's because it was my fault. I went way past the word limit, and my editor has to cut off some of it, including deleting accidentally the quotation marks.

Sorry about that. *sheepish look*

Jordan is an amazing editor though, and I just want to congratulate her for making it to her 3rd year in the industry. Anyway, go check out the issue. ---> http://issuu.com/iconmagazine/docs/iconsept2012



Hair : Exile Broken Strings
Chair: Egoisme Gorean master throne (promotional copy;
Right click picture and open in new tab for better view)

No comments:

Post a Comment