Sunday 14 October 2012

No Letting Go


Sometimes, you do stupid things.

Sometimes, you look back on them and laugh. Other times, you smile sadly.

Last week was of the latter kind. The hardest part of it was when I realized I pushed away the one girl that meant the most to me and made her cry her heart out. In the aftermath, like a icy cold bucket of water, I got doused with reality, and it became clear I've shattered my promises, especially the one about not hurting her. When I did try it on my own, I got stuck in one place, unable to move on since I've insanely clipped my own wings. There was nowhere else to go but back because I'll never be able to take one step forward or go any further without her. I'll never be whole, and it will always feel like I left a huge chunk of me behind.

And as I came crawling, despite all the idiocy... all the craziness that I've brought into our relationship, it finally dawned on me that I'm in way too deep and that there's no letting go. It's a miracle that she took me again and gave me another chance.

So yeah, there will always be storms.


It's been a rollercoaster ride, actually. It's got its ups and downs. But the only thing to remember is to do is hold on and enjoy the ride because I got in it together with Tabby right from the start.

And I don't just mean during the beginning of the ride, but at the gates of the park.
--------------------------------------------

Okay, so now that I've gotten that off of my chest and you've patiently listened to my ramblings, go check out 22769 Couture's new parkas at Men's Department. Since winter is pretty soon coming, what better way to feel snug and warm than with these?









No comments:

Post a Comment