Tuesday 3 July 2012

Bears and Skins

Three things.
First, check out PFC's Son of Odin, and you'll definitely want to own it! The details are just mindblowing! I can't even begin to describe how psyched I was when I received a copy. Get it in 3 styles (polar, black, and grizzly). Each of the styles have the same content in the folder. You can just pick how you want to wear it on your own.
Also, if you've not received yet a copy of InWorld magazine's latest issue (Face of InWorld), head on to stores with InWorld Magazine kiosks (Vero Modero in this taxi) and grab one now. Redgrave is only one of the skin creators that generously gave a review copy of their David skin for my column.
And lastly, head on to Finesmith and grab one of their accessories for only 100L each. I'm not really sure when the sale will end, I'm just glad I bought some from the store before it did. \m/

Ok, so that's it for now. Will post more later. *yawns and waves*


Skin - Redgrave David (1450L; Thank you for the review copy!)
Clothes - PFC Son of Odin (500L; Thank you for the review copy!)
Necklace (on left) - Finesmith Back-to-Nature (100L Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment