Sunday 22 July 2012

Showing Signs of Life

Hello!

First off, I would just like to apologize because I've been really busy with this week again and I've not been posting as much as I would have like to. My work in RL requires working 6 days a week and 16 hours at the most (and yes, sometimes I work while juggling things in SL). If I don't reply to you right away in SL, there are only 5 reasons why; (1) Wife wants all of my attention, (2) I'm lagging, (3) I'm in the middle of something really important and couldn't be disturbed, (4) I'm AFK, and (5) I got my face planted on the table again and drooling all over the place.

This week has been especially busy because I got SL commitments to work with and deadlines to meet.  I still am short of sending one article for SLE (sorry about that, Carmichael) because yeah... Murphy's law. Internet's being stupid at home so I have to go and rent another computer at some other place to check my mails. To all the designers, I shall make sure to take the pictures and blog when net comes back on (*crosses fingers* Here's to hoping it'll be tomorrow). To Levity Magazine, thanks! To DS models scheduled under my time, please don't cause any trouble while I'm away. :P

Thank you and keep on rocking!

Peace out.



Always,


Luc




No comments:

Post a Comment