Monday 30 July 2012

The Devil's Workshop

Sooooo... as you can see, I'm still frustrated because my computer and net are still screwing up and I can't do anything about it. The soonest I can get a new computer is most likely during the weekend. As for the net... let's just hope I can take a good pic before the net craps out every 5-15 minutes.

IF YOU ARE A HARD CORE TWILIGHT FAN, STOP READING FROM HERE! Most likely, you won't get my humor and would get offended. You have been warned.

Anyway, to make use of the time, I thought that maybe it's a "good" idea to share some of my thoughts about the recent Twilight dude-Twilight chick split. No, I've not read the book. One of my friends had one. I couldn't get past reading the cover without falling asleep. See, it's books (and movies!) like these that you finally get it why God created the yawn.

Back to the story. Twilight chick actress slept with her director or whatnot from her movie, Snow White and the Huntsman. If you ask me, Neil Gaiman's version of Snow White was better. Loads better. In his book, Smoke and Mirrors, there was a (more or less implied) short story there that was told from the "evil" stepmother's point of view. It was a good story. Kinda dark though. Definitely not the Happily Ever After kind. Hints of pedophilia and incest (and bestiality, I guess). And oh! Don't forget the happy necrophilia theme!

Then again...from the little I heard, doesn't Twilight have those elements too? 

Hmm... maybe I should start reading those books.

No, that's not Voldemort and Hello Kitty.  I put a nice tie for the male vampire and a ribbon for the female vampire so people wont get confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment