Tuesday 3 July 2012

Whistle while you hunt

Before I discovered that blogs such as SL Hunts existed, I used to get my hunt fix by going to certain stores and check out what hunt was currently running there. One of those stores was Vero Modero, for a number of reasons. 

1) They usually had a lot of hunts going on in tandem. 
2) The store is huge and I like a challenge when I hunt, 
though I get distracted by all the pretty along the way.
3) The quality of Vero Modero's hunt items have never 
disappointed me. Not once.

On to the goodies. 


The Now that you are mine hunt (June 1st - July 31) is this lovely bridal gown. It comes complete with veil and no less then three skirt options! All for 0 L

I've mentioned before on an earlier blog post that Finesmith is having a sale at their mainstore...well this sale extends to it's store on Marketplace as well. I snapped up the amazingly detailed Heartbreak necklace for only 100 L. Don't forget to rate items which you like!

Ploom retirement sale still going on till the 6th of July. Wearing the Nivel hair in Red 2 for the picture above. 100 L


If you're Faerie crazy like I am, the Midsummer Night's Dream hunt (June 21st - July 21st) is also currently running at Vero Modero. Elegant lacework aside, I spent time squeeing over the original interpretation of the wings. This is one hunt item to have in your inventory, and you don't have to pay a single L for it.

Ploom: Koneko in pinks. 100 L


Once in a while I'll find a men's outfit that's worth resizing down to fit me. Vero Modero's gift for the Make him over hunt (June 15th - July 15th) is one of those outfits. It's totally kooky and free, a combination that gets a lot of love form me.

Ploom: Mia. Blue and Green pack. 100 L

All new hunts to Vero Modero soon! Look out for future posts!




  

4 comments: