Sunday 29 April 2012

Fairy-ed out

Fantasy Fair has been extended for a day! That's just about the best news for tardy people like me, and I dragged Luc all over the sims trying to find glass shards in the Fairelands Saga hunt. We've only found four shards so far but I'm sure we can pick up the pace if I didn't stop to take a peek into every single store  we just ran around the sims faster. Haven't unpacked everything yet..but since there was shopping done, here's some of the things I picked up.


Faeries! Yes, I love them. And like most people am saving up for one of those nifty looking petite mesh avatars. Till them, I'd just have to content myself with faerie clothes for my normal sized avvie though that's not a very hard thing to do with all the awesome creations out there.

This Elora outfit is a donation item from Evie's Closet. I fell in love with the stunning ruby color right away and it didn't hurt that it came with necklace and armband...not to mention two different skirt lengths. Definitely an insta buy for me. And just because new face ornaments,  I also picked up the gold Venetian eye mask from Mandragora/Lilith’s Den.


Couldn't help scooping up both donation items from Angelwing. You should too because both full outfits are just 50 L each. Angelwing has always been another favourite stop of mine for fairy clothing as they have unique, well made outfits with amazing detail. I just love the flowers on the belt and leg warmers, not to mention the extra butterfly for your hair that comes with the outfit.


The other donation item from Angelwing is the Feather Fairy in white. What I liked about the outfit is that the wings come in two versions, a plain one and one that rezzes falling feathers. You also get two sets of fans, one of which has a pretty cute dance animation. Well I think Luc would find it cute when I show him...


Go and shop...er...donate!

Evie's Closet : Elora II
Mandragora/Lilith’s Den: Eye mask Venetian gold

Angelwing: Forgotten

Angelwing: Feather Fairy in White  




No comments:

Post a Comment