Monday 9 April 2012

Look Where The Cat Dragged Me Off To

I had logged in a few minutes past 12AM SLT earlier today and barely 3 seconds at home when Tabby suddenly pounced on me, telling me we should hurry right away to Euphoria since the Pre-Spring Sale has ended, and all the items on sale might be taken off already. Amused at her enthusiasm, I looked at myself, and asked her if they wont mind me coming into the store without a stitch of clothing on...

Memo to Self: Don't Joke with Tabby when she's in her Hyper Sales Hunter Mode.


Hair - Atro Patena Victor (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)
Jacket - Gabriel Military Jacket RedBrown (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)



Hair - Shag Hard Day's Night (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)
Shirt - HalCali Striped Tweed Jacket Red M (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)
Pants - Muism Cargo Shorts (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)



Hair - Discord Designs Julius (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)
Outfit (including the sneakers) - Sartoria LE Collection Styling "Mission" (50L; Euphoria Pre-Spring Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment