Tuesday 10 April 2012

Purple Midnight Mania

Back in my noobie (they don't feel all that long ago) days, Midnight Mania boards became one of my very best friends. I used to go around hitting all the boards I came across, never mind what the prize was on it, which would probably explain the unicycle I had in my inventory. Yeah they're a great source of amusement, and in the case of the MM boards at PeKaS Designs, you'll get pretty awesome outfits too.

First up the Lady purple spring outfit. This gown, with it's uinque collar, flower accents and flowing skirts really put a smile on my face. The pattering on the sleeves and bodice also gives this outfit a fresh look.


If you indulge in gorean slave rp or would just like to dress down for the day, Adriana is the perfect outfit to do it in. The floaty material of the sleeves plays well with the body hugging dress. The white trim on the sleeves and sash shows great attention to detail.

The hair I'm wearing is a sub-o gift from the newly opened Loovus Dzevavour. It's a really fun take on the pony-tail style, and you get the whole fat pack just for hitting the sub-o.

Don't wait till midnight:

Outfit: PeKaS Designs. Lady purple spring (0 L. Midnight Mania)

Outfit: PeKaS Designs. Adriana (0 L. Midnight Mania)
Hair: Loovus Dzevavour. Swish (0 L Sub-o gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment