Sunday 8 April 2012

Running around like a headless chicken.

I've always liked that term, even if it does sound a little morbid. But then again I did spend some of my childhood on a farm and that was a pretty common sight, especially during dinner. Anyway, that's not the point of this post. The point is running and if you're anything like me and like to hit sales at the 11th hour then you might be interested in the fact that Euphoria is having a Pre Spring sale at the moment, as I'm writing this you still have two hours.


Skin: Vershe. Ayva (50 L. Pre spring sale)
Hair: Vanity Hair. Romance. (50 L. Pre spring sale)
Top: SMS. Ethno tunic (50 L Pre spring sale)
Bottoms: d.Select Glow leggings (50 L Pre spring sale)
Shoes: TokiD. Immer shoes (50 L Pre spring sale)
Hat: Bliss Couture. Easter hat (0 L Group gift)


Skin: Rozena. Ulli (50 L Pre spring sale)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Dominique (50 L Pre spring sale. Mesh item)
Top: TokiD. Spring top (50 L Pre spring sale. Mesh item)
Bottoms: S H I minimalist pants (50 L Pre spring sale)
Shoes: + eX + Mai boots (1 L Group gift)

The pants are actually for men, but I liked them so much I thought to brave the modify monster for them.

List of all stores participating in this sale here.





No comments:

Post a Comment