Wednesday 25 April 2012

Yes! We're still Alive!

Amazing, isn't it?

The last few days and weeks been a bustle of activity for both me and Tabby. We both got the Manager position for Delirium Style (YAY!). Tabby's also been trying to claw her way out of stacks of papers and assignments, while trying to balance Model stuffs. I, on the other hand, got in as one of the writers of Maniera Magazine. Watch out for next month's issue, which is all about Roleplay. Also, InWorld Magazine just released April issue, so if you've not grabbed the latest copy, head over to Vero Modero and grab one from the kiosk. And if you've still got time, check out my article at SLEnquirer about Sacred Cauldron, a virtual Pagan Academy. Yes, I'm a Christian, but I hoped I wrote it objectively enough.

Anyway, I know It's a little late *apologetic look* , but here are some new goodies from Pekas Designs. Drop by at their place and check them out. There are a few more releases over there. Have fun all, and Peace out!


Outfit - Pekas Designs Eragor (New Release; Not free)


Outfit - Pekas Designs Urban Summer Fresh (New release; Not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment